Looking Back and Anticipating the New Year
This past year has been a great adventure for me in many ways. After launching Kimberly Singer Creative in May, I've had the privilege of connecting and working with so many interesting people and places.
While my core goal is to help my clients find success in communications and marketing, I love that along the way I get to fulfill my inner lifelong student by exploring new and different aspects of the organizations I work with. Some key accomplishments of the past year included:
- working on the marketing campaign for the Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum's 10th Anniversary
- teaching workshops at Washington University and the Regional Arts Commission on social media strategy and audience development
- joining the board and the membership committee of Community Service Public Relations Council
- serving on the Steering Committee of Sing for Siteman--which had its best year yet in 2016!--and working to prepare for 2017
- helping out during staff transitions and developing a CRM at Washington University's Gephardt Institute
- working with clients in architecture, pharmacy, healthcare consulting, and more
- supporting a cause close to my heart, the St. Louis Area Diaper Bank, as board member, communications helper, and diaper order packer
It has been a busy and productive year. Thanks to everyone I've worked with these past months. I am so grateful for what I've learned and the opportunities I've been given. I have a lot in the works and can't wait to see what 2017 brings! Happy New Year to all.